- Acceptance of Terms. Welcome to this website (“UTranscript.org”) which is published by UTranscript. Use of this website is voluntary. By using this website, you consent to the collection and use of your personally identifiable information (“PII”) and non-personal information as described in this Online Privacy Statement. This Online Privacy Statement only governs the use and disclosure of information collected through this website.
- Non-Personal Information UTranscript Collects From You. UTranscript automatically collects information about your Internet connection, including but not limited to:
- The Internet Protocol (IP) address and name of the Internet domain you used to access the Internet;
- The IP address of the website from which you linked directly to org;
- The date and time you accessed UTranscript.org;
- The pages you visited; and
- The web browser and operating system you used to access UTranscript.org.
This information (“non-personal information”) does not identify you personally. UTranscript uses this non-personal information to monitor the effectiveness of this website and to consider potential improvements to this website.
- Personally Identifiable Information UTranscript Might Collect From You. UTranscript may request that you voluntarily provide certain personally identifiable information (“PII”) to participate in the password-protected areas, download information, join UTranscript mailing lists, engage in payment transactions, or for other purposes (as defined in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use). UTranscript does not collect any PII about you when you visit this website unless you give UTranscript that information. You may choose not to provide PII via this website.
- Use of Your Personally Identifiable Information. Unless there are restrictions on use of your PII or unless UTranscript tells you otherwise, UTranscript (or third parties engaged by UTranscript) may use your PII to:
- Administer your participation in this website;
- Communicate information UTranscript thinks may be of interest to you;
- Fulfill your requests for services or materials;
- Contact you;
- Conduct research or surveys;
- Respond to subpoenas, court orders or legal process; and
- Establish or exercise UTranscript’s legal rights or to defend against legal claims.
- Sharing Your Information. Through display, UTranscript may disclose your PII to other authorized users of this website. UTranscript may use third party service providers and suppliers to facilitate this website and the services UTranscript provides, and they may have access to PII. Authorized users are UTranscript employees or third parties who have been granted access and have a need to know the information collected in order to fulfill UTranscript’s mission. UTranscript may disclose PII to other affiliated institutions as needed and/or if UTranscript is required to do so by law.
The help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your browser from accepting new cookies, but this may limit your ability to use some features of this website.
- Linked Sites. UTranscript may provide links on this website to other sites of interest. Your use of such linked websites is subject to the privacy statements of the providers of those websites. UTranscript encourages you to be aware when you leave this website and to read the privacy statements of each website you visit.
- Security Measures. UTranscript works hard to protect the security of the information that you provide to UTranscript. While UTranscript strives to protect your information through measures that protect UTranscript systems, such security cannot be guaranteed. Consequently, UTranscript does not insure or warrant the security of information you transmit, and you do so at your own risk.
- Reviewing Information. You may contact us via one of the contact methods described in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use if you wish to discuss any issues regarding your PII.
- Changes. UTranscript may change this Online Privacy Statement from time to time. If UTranscript does make a change, UTranscript will post the revised Online Privacy Statement on this website. UTranscript encourages you to review this Online Privacy Statement periodically.
Questions, comments or complaints about the UTranscript Online Privacy Statement should be submitted to UTranscript via the methods described in the Website Terms and Conditions of Use.